"To see a world...."
My creative process is driven by the possibility of relationship.
I work and wait. And work and wait. But It always happens. The epiphany. Time stops.
The completed work assumes an identity and calls my name.
She asks me to stop. ...to recognize and honour the separateness of the art and the artist. ....
For a fleeting time, I experience the purity - the profound sense of being in the presence of an 'other.'
... and then I turn back to work ....
"To see a world...." I travel...
Denman Studio Tour August 10th and 11th, 2013. www.denmanartstour2013.blogspot.ca
Thanksgiving Weekend Show and Sale Connie Treen and Leslie Dunsmore. Denman Island Arts Centre Gallery. Acrylic Paintings and Watercolours. Oct. 12 & 13/13.
Masterpiecelets VI Group Show, Denman Island Arts Centre Gallery. Acrylic Paintings and Watercolours. Dec. /13.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Master of Divinity with Distinction.
- Paintings and Watercolours in private and corporate collections in B.C. and Alberta.
- Chair - Arts Denman Summer Art Gallery.
- Secretary - Denman Audio Arts Committee.
- Lay Reader and Rector's Warden, St. Saviours Anglican Church.